Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Fabletics by Kate Hudson

I FINALLY got my Fabletics order in the mail over the weekend!  Yay!!!  Fabletics is an online company formed by Kate Hudson.  Your first outfit is 50% off, mine came out to $24.95.  VERY cheap for a workout outfit huh?  What you do is answer a few questions about your style and outfits are picked out for you.  Too get the discount you have to pick an outfit that is already paired but they are all very cute.  You get to choose the color you want of each piece as well.  Every month they come out with new product...can't wait for March!!!!

Now about the products....

The outfit I ordered came with the Lima capri pants and the Tacoma sweatshirt (which is already sold out).  The sweatshirt is nothing special really.  It is cute but I don't know that I would buy it off of the rack if I saw it.  The pants are GREAT though!  I got them in olive green and LOVE the color!  The material is great and the fit is very similar to the Lululemon Wunder Unders (which are one of my fav Lulu pants).  They were great in my WOD yesterday and kept their elasticity and my husband gave me the thumbs up because my hiney looked good in them haha!

I usually order pants a size smaller because I want to make sure they don't fall down.  Another girl at my gym ordered the size that was on their sizing chart and they are way to big.  I would suggest going down a size.  She has to return them but says it wasn't a hassle except for the fact that the tops she ordered are no longer available in her size.  She had to choose 2 different tops.

                                                                   Olive Lima Capris
                                                            (photo from fabletics.com)

I also ordered a Vaasa sports bra and although it is very comfortable, it has no support.  I will probably wear it on days that I don't work out because it is cute.  All in all, I am very impressed with their products and price points!  I will probably order another outfit in March!  Their pants are priced between $39.95 and $49.95...that is very affordable for workout pants, especially cute ones!  I wore my outfit with rain boots while I ran errands all day and didn't feel like I looked like I was a mess.  I felt very put together even in workout clothes.  I am a fan of workout outfits that can go from daily errands to the gym and that is what Fabletics provides at a very fair price. 

Just another highlight that I like about them is that their customer service seems to be great which goes a long way for me!  One of my girls at the gym didn't get her order.  It was marked as delivered but never showed up on her doorstep.  She called Fabletics and told them about the issue and they are over nighting her order to her!  No questions asked!  That is AMAZING!  I was floored when I heard that because customer service is HUGE for me and says a lot about the company.  So if you are thinking of ordering from Fabletics I say DO IT!  If you don't like what you get then you can easily return it, but I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment