Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Strong is Beautiful!

I love this top from WOD Love!  It is super soft and cute to wear in the gym or with a pair of jeans on the weekends.  The saying "Strong is Beautiful" can have so many meanings.  In the gym it can inspire you to pick up that barbell and hit a PR because being strong is beautiful.  It can also have meaning outside of the gym.  It is sexy for a woman to be strong and independent.  For me, I have been through many hard times and didn't know if I would survive but somehow I put my big girl pants on and faced them all.  I am so much stronger than I thought I was.  Be proud to be strong EVERYDAY!!! 



If you haven't checked out WOD Love yet I suggest you do.  They have so many cute tops for women!  Visit www.lovefitnation.com.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment