Tuesday, January 28, 2014

My favorite piece!

Wow it has been chilly!  When it is cold it is important to layer up for your workouts.  As you work up a sweat you can tear off the layers.  My favorite layering piece is the Swiftly Tech Long Sleeve top from Lululemon.  I wear it ALL year long! 
                                                        (photo from lululemon.com)
In the colder months I wear my swiftly over a tank, and then wear a sweater over the swiftly.  They come in a bunch of different colors and stripes.  The material is thin and breathable and it wicks sweat.  In the warmer months I layer it over my tank in the mornings and take it off as the day warms up.  I even keep one in my purse so if I go into the grocery store or a restaurant and get cold I can just throw it on.  It folds up very small and is very light.
                                                           (photo from lululemon.com)
The swiftly comes in a few different cuts.  There are long sleeve, short sleeve, and racerback.  They even have longer ones for those with long torsos and short ones for shorter torsos.  The fit is pretty much the same for all 3 cuts.  I love the material and fit so much that I have many in each different cut in many different colors. 
                                                          (photo from lululemon.com)
They even have swiftly headbands, which I also love, as well as swiftly tops for men which my husband loves.
                                                          (photo from lululemon.com)I am a HUGE Lululemon fan but understand that it is not in everyone's budget.  My advice...start slow.  Buy a piece here and a piece there.  Ask for gift cards for birthdays and Christmas.  It is an investment but one that is well worth it.  Everything I have purchased from Lulu has held up amazingly well.  It is all quality stuff and will last a long time.  Just DON'T dry any of it, I hang dry everything to keep the color bright and make it last longer.  I keep an eye out on the website www.lululemon.com on their "we made too much" page.  You can get some great deals but it is not returnable like the normal priced product.  Shipping is always free though!  Also, if you live near an outlet you can get amazing deals there!  I went to the outlet mall in San Marcos, TX this weekend on the way back from The Fittest Games and got some great deals!  I got a short sleeve swiftly for about 40% off it's normal price, a pair of pants that were almost 50% off, and another tank for 25% off. 

Find you closest Lululemon store and go try stuff on.  The best part about walking into the store is that the educators are so passionate about the product and are very helpful.  Once you get your first piece it will be an addiction!

Mel




No comments:

Post a Comment